This tip is useful for engineering and science bloggers who want to share their knowledge on the web. Here is the way I found. I recently tested it on the Blogger system, the purpose is to share science tutorials with you using the correct math way.
Let’s do it!
Step 1: Add a new gadget to your blog and copy and paste the following script.
Step 2: Write code in a new post following using latex language inside:
- Inline: \( latex code here \)
- Paragraph: \[ latex code here \]
Step 3: Equation test: Debye -Scherrer for crystal size calculation
- D: Crystal size in nanometers
- : 0.15406 nm X-Ray wavelength
- : FWHM in radians (Full width at half maximum)
- : Angle location of the peak in radians.
If you have any questions, please comment on the post.